- Outgoing tenant fee: $0
I am looking for someone to take over my great (and affordable) room from Sep 1, 2019 to the end of the lease, March 31, 2020.
- The Location: Safe and family friendly South Slope, on the 5th ave between 20st and 21st St, R train at Prospect Ave and 25th St, lots of neighborhood gems steps away
- The Room: Approximately 7.5’ by 12’ with a closet in the room, fits my full size bed, bookshelf, shoe rack, storage unit and big armchair. Good size window facing East. The exposed brick wall adds some cozy vibes to it.
- The Apartment: 3Bed1Bath unit with a big living room and small kitchen; on the 3rd floor (2 flights up) of a walk up building.
- The Roommates: You’ll share the 1 bathroom and the small kitchenette with two female roommates. They are quiet, clean, and friendly and hope you’re too. They barely cook twice a week and have different schedules from my 9-5 job, so we never feel the bathroom or the kitchen is overcrowded.
- Utilities: Rent includes heat only, your share of utilities averages $60/mo except summer based on A/C usage. Central A/C in every room!
- Other stuff you may want to know: Laundromats 1 or two blocks away open until 10/11pm, bodega downstairs open until 2am daily, famous slice by Luigi’s Pizza half a block away, and nice Keyfood Marketplace grocery store close by.
- Extra perks: The lease ends on March 31, 2020 which is the off season for the rental market, so if for any reason you’re planning to move out at the end of the lease that’s a great time to find the best deals (as opposed to June-September) .
- Rules: No smoke building. Must be able to commit 7 month till Mar 31, 2020. One of the two roommates is planning to get a cat - so no additional animals allowed and must be ok with a cat. Last but not least, be clean and respectful to roomies!
DM me with a few words about yourself if you’re interested.
All bedroom furnitures are mine and let me know if you’re interested in any of them as well.
Joinery saves you $1,649 by connecting you to an outgoing tenant instead of a broker.
Total fees: $0
Total fees: $1,649