- Outgoing tenant fee: $0
This apartment has the best of both worlds: located on one of the prettiest streets in this quiet, residential area, you're just steps away from plenty of local restaurants and shops and still enjoy quick access to Manhattan--with lots of transportation options to get you home no matter where in the city you are (or what subway lines are down).
The apartment gets a lot of natural light, with high ceilings, beautiful molding, hardwood floors and modern appliances. Kitchen is practically suburban-sized, with a living room that features a gorgeous trio of windows.
The room itself is small but has high ceilings and a closet, and you can comfortably fit a Twin or Full-sized bed; apparently the previous roommate managed to get a Queen in there.
You'd be living with three women professionals in their late 20s/early 30s who work hard and look forward to coming home to a clean, quiet apartment.
We are looking for:
• A responsible, clean, working person
• 2 full baths shared by 4 people
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Smart TV with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
• Block or two away from the B67, B69 and B63 which take you up/down 5th and 7th avenues to subways, etc.
• 7-minute walk to the F (7th Ave station)
• 12-minute walk to the R (Union station)
• 15-minute walk to the B,Q (7th Ave station) and 2,3,4,5 (Grand Army Plaza station)
• 3rd-floor walk-up apartment in beautiful brownstone with all original molding, woodwork, etc. on a wide, tree-lined street
• 3 blocks away from Prospect Park, 15-minute walk from Grand Army Plaza and 17-minute walk from Barclays Center/Atlantic Terminal Mall
• Close to restaurants, cafes, bars and shops along 5th and 7th avenues and several grocery stores, including Whole Foods and the Park Slope Food Co-op
Rent & Utilities:
• 1 month security deposit
• Everyone chips in $25 for a cleaner to come every 3 weeks
• Utilities range from $30-$60 (latter due to AC in summer; includes internet, electricity, gas)
• Heat and hot water included
• Available March 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020
Joinery saves you $2,223 by connecting you to an outgoing tenant instead of a broker.
Total fees: $0
Total fees: $2,223