- Outgoing tenant fee: $0
- Laundry in building
- Central ac
- Looking for a sublet from August 1st to September 1st ( Move in and move out can be slightly flexible
-apartment in Ridgewood queens a 5 min walk from the M train into Manhattan (Travel time about 35-40 min into Manhattan)
-Washer and dryer are on the bottom floor but aren't free, they use a laundry card, and the apartment has central air
- It is a three bedroom two bathroom, you would get one of the bathrooms to yourself as well as the bedroom
-Looking for girls only as I live with two college aged girls and that would just make life easier for them. Also we are all theater people in college so that's kind of the vibe.
-the whole building only has 4 apartments so its pretty relaxed and we know all the neighbors fairly well
- Utilities aren't included in the price but wifi, gas, and electric add up to about another 70-80 dollars when put all together
- for the photos this was back when I was still moved in so none of the things in the bedroom or the bathroom will be there besides the bed mattress, dresser, ottoman, and the bathmat
- DM me if interested or if you have anymore questions!
Joinery saves you $1,350 by connecting you to an outgoing tenant instead of a broker.
Total fees: $0
Total fees: $1,350